Monday, October 16, 2006

Uribe: The Saga Continues

According to Juan Uribe's agent, Martin Arburua, Juan did not actually shoot anyone. The agent was quoted as saying.

''I spoke to a very reliable guy I have in the Dominican, and then I talked to Juan directly,'' Arburua said. ''[Juan] said there was an altercation between an Italian guy at the beach adjacent from his property and said that he had nothing to do with it.
''Juan had spoken to police. I know that he is not hiding from anyone, and he and his family are fine. He didn't seem upset or anything like that. He said he had nothing to do with it and everything was fine.''

I don't know who this reliable guy is, but I'm still waiting to hear from Juan directly.

See Joe Cowley's article here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Erie Carpet Cleaning said...

Looved reading this thank you

12/24/2022 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter