Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Buehrle Bile File Asks, "Will He Be Back?" Game 155 Preview?

Mark "Bad Year" Buehrle (L, 12-13, 4.79) for our 2005 HEROS
vs
'King" Felix Hernandez (R, 11-14, 4.68) for the Pacific Northwest Water Pilots
----------------------------------------------------











The Buehrle Bile File says...

The Mark Buehrle Drinking Song...

"Show me the way to go home.
I'm tired and I wanna go to bed.
I had a little drink about an hour ago
And it's gone right to my head.
Wherever we may roam,
Be it land or at sea or at home,
You can always hear me singing a song.
Show me the way to go home."
(Without a shirt.)

I'm not asking much, Mark, from you before you leave. Just don't give up a first inning homerun.
---------------------------------------------------

My Pick to Click....Juan Uribe (unless Absolut Cintron is there, then him instead.)

Drop you PtC in the comments fellas and felines.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take Paul.

9/23/2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Fornelli said...

Chris Snopek, or whoever plays third.

9/23/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger jamesmnordbergjr said...

And Buehrle is done. Maybe Ozzie should shut him down for the season.

9/23/2006 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter