Thursday, April 27, 2006

Next Up

Next up we've got a three game set against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I still think that that is the stupidest name ever for a team.

My original goal for the Sox was to take 6 out of 8 games from this road trip. I allowed them to drop a game a piece to the Mariners and the Angels. To keep pace with that, they would have to sweep the next five games. It's do able but I don't think that will happen, so my new goal for them is to take 4 out of 5. I think it's essential that they sweep the two game set. So i'm still allowing for that one loss against the Angels.

If they do meet this goal, then they'd only fall one game short of my original goal, which isn't half bad. Last time they did that (see my goal before the Royals series) they went on to run off a streak of 8 straight. Let's see if history repeats itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter